Solved

Inserting 'Prev' formula in my existing 'Iif' formula

• 23 January 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hello community,

I have this existing formula where multiple serial#s per item are listed down, but the thing is, say I have 20 serial#s for that item, it lists down the name of the item, its price, and qty again and again (please take a look at the picture). In a separate concern, I received a formula in which I can make a condition that if the same description exists in the previous line, it won’t display again. But I don’t know if it’s possible and how should I insert it in my formula.

Here’s my formula:

=IIf(IsNull([SOShipLine.LotSerialNbr], [SOShipLine.TranDesc])<>’’, [SOShipLine.TranDesc] +'{br}'+ 'SN: ' + [SOShipLine.LotSerialNbr], [SOShipLine.TranDesc])

And here’s what I wanna add to get my desired result:

IIf(Prev([SOShipLine.TranDesc])=[SOShipLine.TranDesc], '', [],[SOShipLine.TranDesc]

Can somebody please analyze how this would work for me? Huge thanks!

Tagging Sir @aaghaei ,

this is a follow up concern sir. Could you assist further? Thanks

icon

Best answer by aaghaei 24 January 2023, 06:54

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Is this the same issue as below?

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Is this the same issue as below?

Yes sir, thanks again btw

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved