Question

How to stop getting multiple sets of labels using =[AMMTran.LotSerialNbr]

• 15 September 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I am getting 6 sets of labels because =[AMMTran.LotSerialNbr] is pulling sets from Packaging inventory ID’s instead of Finished Good. I am using =[AMMTran.LotSerialNbr] to pull the Lot Code from a Move that is on Hold. Attached is my Expression Editor and screen shots. Can someone assist me in an expression that will only pull 1 set of labels from Finished Good?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@mike2665 Which screen is this appearing on? I couldn’t figure out which screen is being shown in the screenshots.

What it looks like to me is you need to figure out what the distinction is between data which populates into Finished Good and data which populates into Packaging and then either set a condition in the GI to return only data from Finished Goods, or make an IIF() statement that will check for this distinction and only populate data for that row, though this option will still likely print all 6 lines (5 Packaging, 1 FG).

The only other options I could think of would be to try specifying in the relations of the GI to link only for certain status or something (I’m admittedly unfamiliar with the MFG process), otherwise this would probably work better in a report where you can call in a subreport to handle instances of repeating lines

Userlevel 2
Badge

Sorry Benjamin, the first and second screen shot are in a Batch Ticket (Production). The third screen shot is in Report designer.  I have used =[AMMTran.LotSerialNbr] in another report that works fine but for some reason it’s running the same report 5 times (5 items in my packaging tab). Are you suggesting that I add an IIF() statement here?  In my second screen shot below I’m using  AAMMTran.DocType  Equals  O  to try to only pull from 1 (first item) item from the list of 5.

Label screen to run the report.

Here is my Filters in Report Designer Schema

Here is my Relationships in Report Designer.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved