Solved

How to show receiptNbr and transferNbr in one generic inquiry?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi there,

My purpose is know in the end of period how many good in transit I have so I have already created a new GI to show quantity in transit but the system does not understand which transfer has received  but only understands which receipt has the transfer.

Example here I dont want to show transferNbr 1037 which have receipt.

Pls advice me if you have any idea.

Thanks in advanced.

icon

Best answer by jinin 8 February 2023, 13:09

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @dilys ,

Can you please share the GI to review? 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @dilys ,

Can you please share the GI to review? 

Yes, looking forward to hearing from you

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@dilys Can you check attached GI ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @dilys ,

If you add the POReceiptNbr is not null condition in the GI, it will not show transferNbr which have receipt.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @dilys ,

If you add the POReceiptNbr is not null condition in the GI, it will not show transferNbr which have receipt.

Thanks @jinin , but the transfer numbers without receipt also disappear, but I expect to show the transfer number without receipt to check the goods are in transit.

I want to show the yellow lines like as below

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @dilys  were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @dilys  were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Not yet @Chris Hackett , I still pending this

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@dilys 

When I read through the thread, @jinin query seems what you need otherwise I am not sure people including myself clearly are following what you mean. It will be great if, in your original example, you can tell us what is it that you should see with a numeric example. You can export the wrong result into excel and color-code what is the correct outcome you expect and why.

Userlevel 3
Badge

@dilys

When I read through the thread, @jinin query seems what you need otherwise I am not sure people including myself clearly are following what you mean. It will be great if, in your original example, you can tell us what is it that you should see with a numeric example. You can export the wrong result into excel and color-code what is the correct outcome you expect and why.

Thanks @aaghaei for your kind reply, my root problem is I want to know on a particular date, the quantity and amount of good in transit I have, but temporaly I use the report default of system Good In Transit (IN616500) and it can be solve a part of my requirement .

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Sure, please reach out if you need help though. Good luck

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved