Solved

How to overcome this "Response is not well-formed XML" error?

• 11 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

I did some changes to the standard commercial invoice and made the below report.

In this case i wanted to get the customer part number corresponding to the inventory Id in the sales order. Please check the below screenshot.

So I joined the InventoryItem with the INitemXref by the Inventory ID. And also i joined the INitemXref with the BAccount by the BAccountId as follows.

But when doing this below “XML not well-formed” error pops out.

So please give me a support to overcome this issue. Thank you.

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 11 April 2023, 08:00

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @malinthawarnakulasooriya08 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thank you @manikantad18 . I checked the above solution, but it is not applicable to my issue. No uppercase or lowercase issue. This issue is comming when joining the InventoryItem with the INitemXref by the Inventory ID and INitemXref with the BAccount by the BAccountId. But if there is only one joining out of these two, this “XML not well-formed” error does not come. That means if joining the InventoryItem with the INitemXref by the Inventory ID presents, an error does not come. And also if joining the INitemXref with the BAccount by the BAccountId presents an error does not come.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @malinthawarnakulasooriya08 

I used below joins in my GI to pull cross reference 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved