Solved

How to get Orders Section in Shipment Form?

• 9 December 2023
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello Team,

I want to print Orders section in Shipment Form, how can I do that?

Thank you

icon

Best answer by Laura02 9 December 2023, 22:03

View original

9 replies

Badge +18

Hello @jennifer39 ,

I can’t see what form you are trying to customize because identifying information has been chopped off of the screen shot.  Picking List, Packing Slip, Shipment confirmation??  I will use Shipment Confirmation in this example.

1. Use Customization → Inspect Element to determine what table/DAC  holds the Orders data for the Shipment screen.
  1. Shipment confirmation comes with the following tables. Notice, SPOrderShipment is not present, therefore you will need to add SOOrderShipment to the report.
  1. To add a table to a report,
  • Click File, Schema Builder, Load Schema.
  • Find SPOrderShipment in the list of report tables at the left and click on it. Use Arrow in the middle to add table to report.
  • Go to Relationships tab and connect the SOOrderShipment table to your report on Order Type and Order Number.

Good luck!

Laura

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Laura,

Thank you for the reply. I have created a relationship between SOShipLine and SOOrderShipment. However, the problem now is that it is repeating the SO order number as many times as there are inventory IDs in the shipment. I want only one line there. Please advise.

Userlevel 2
Badge

I am working in shipment confirmation form.

Badge +18

Hello, 

When you have more or fewer records than expected, the problem is nearly always incorrect join. On what tables did you join? It seems like you may have joined from SOLine to SOOrderShopment, when you likely want SOOrder to SOOrderShipment.

(Answering from my phone; not convenient to PC.)

Laura

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Laura,

Hope you are doing well!

I have joined SOOrder to SOOrderShipment. but still having same issue.

Thank you

Badge +18

Hello Jennifer,

I am well, thank you. How are you?

What similar Acumatica reports did you compare your report’s Relationships to?  What other relationships did you try? 

Please show your new Relationships; seeing relationships and example of the results will help us to answer. Thank you.

Laura

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Laura,

Here is my some screenshot :

I wanted to print Orders Tab of shipment in Shipment print form, so I have edited Shipment Confirmation form. If I have two SO number in my Shipment, it is printing two pages, how can I print in one page.

Shipment

I have attached my report rpx copy for the reference.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello Laura,

I want to express my gratitude for all your responses. I truly appreciate your assistance and the time you've dedicated to helping me.

I have attached my final working report.

Thank you

Jennifer

Badge +18

Nice job, Jennifer!  I’m so glad it worked out.

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved