Solved

How to display currency rate of Invoice screen in report?

• 6 October 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I want to display the above highlighted field in my report .

icon

Best answer by Laura02 7 October 2023, 00:47

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

@debas56 - You would need to do inspect element on that field to figure out the field name and then you can add it to the report if that table structure exists.  If not you would need to do a join to have that table added and the field be pulled onto the report.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@debas56 , @StevenRatner  is correct. In addition, I suggest completing the S150 course to learn more on how to work on reports in Acumatica

S150 Report Designer 2023 R1 (acumatica.com)

Badge +18

Hello,

When I clicked Customization → Inspect Element in Invoices & Memos screen, Acumatica didn’t show me the field name that holds the currency rate.

No field name shown for currency rate

Next I created a simple GI to show every field of ARInvoice table:  I cannot see the currency rate 0.91605039 in any field of ARInvoice table.

I think it will be tricky to find a proper rate stored in a table; it looks to me like you’ll need to join your Invoice Report to Currency Rate table and use the Invoice Date + Invoice Currency to find a proper rate.

Find To Currency = Currency of Document, find most recent Effective Date prior to invoice date

Exchange Rate field in the above report is RowCurrencyRate.CuryRate.

Hope this helps you.

Laura

Userlevel 1

Thanks @Laura02 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved