Solved

How to change default date in GI

• 29 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Is it possible to change the default Start Date for IN.407000 Inventory Lot/Serial History?  And if so, how?  I would like the default date to be 1/1/23 rather than 1/1/24.  TIA

icon

Best answer by darylbowman 29 February 2024, 23:01

View original

2 replies

Badge +11

Despite the misleading workspace category, this is not a GI. It’s a custom screen. I’d say you have two options:

1. A code customization to change the default value
  2. Try to recreate the custom screen as a GI, where it would be possible to change the default

Note that if Acumatica created a custom GI, there’s probably a reason, therefore it may be difficult / impossible to recreate as a GI.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Sorry for that mistake.  It’s under Inquiries in Inventory so I thought GI.  Most likely I will just leave it as is.  Thanks for your advice.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved