Solved

How to change default date in GI

• 29 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Is it possible to change the default Start Date for IN.407000 Inventory Lot/Serial History?  And if so, how?  I would like the default date to be 1/1/23 rather than 1/1/24.  TIA

icon

Best answer by darylbowman 29 February 2024, 23:01

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Sorry for that mistake.  It’s under Inquiries in Inventory so I thought GI.  Most likely I will just leave it as is.  Thanks for your advice.

Badge +11

Despite the misleading workspace category, this is not a GI. It’s a custom screen. I’d say you have two options:

1. A code customization to change the default value
  2. Try to recreate the custom screen as a GI, where it would be possible to change the default

Note that if Acumatica created a custom GI, there’s probably a reason, therefore it may be difficult / impossible to recreate as a GI.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved