Solved

How do I create a GI that tells me if an account has an email address or not?

• 6 March 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

How do I crteate a GI that tells me if an account has an email address or not? I am in the Customer record (AR.30.30.00) and under ADDITIONAL ACCOUNT INFO there is an ACCOUNT EMAIL. Sometimes this is blank, and we need to know which accounts we need to contact to get the ACCOUNT EMAIL. We will then want to sort and filter this by SALESPERSON. 

icon

Best answer by jsudak 7 March 2024, 13:46

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

CANCEL THIS REQUEST. I HAVE FIGURED IT OUT.

Thank you. 

Jay

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @jsudak  - Can you share with the community your solution? That way if someone else is looking for this in the future they can be helped. Thank you!

Userlevel 1

The solution should be to join the AR Customer and AR Contact tables and then call out “ARContact.Email” data field is “Empty” on the Conditions tab

Userlevel 3
Badge

As I figured this out myself, I was asked to share the solution I came up with. I opened the GI for AR Customers and selected Customization: Edit Generic Inquiry. ON THE TABLES tab I selected ADD RELATED TABLE and added the table for AR Contact. On the RESULTS GRID tab I selected the Data Field for EMail and the Schema Field for Contact.Email. This produced the desired result. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved