Solved

Fonts changing when emailing invoices

• 4 April 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi everyone,

Hope everyone is doing well.

I have come across a Fonts issue where printing of invoices looks fab however the email copy is quite shaky fonts not showing as required.

Not sure how do I resolve this. Below are 2 screenshots of how it looks 

Left shows when printed from MYOB Advanced => Right looks when its emailed out.

Even the Logo has a some shadow on right.

I installed the fonts on all the local PCs.

Please help, any help comment really appreciated :)

icon

Best answer by vkumar 4 April 2022, 10:53

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Amitk 

Please let us know the name of the font used on the report.

Issue could be with PDF preview or PDF generated from report output. Some fonts wont work well with PDF output and the only option would be to change font and find one that works well with PDF output. 

Regards,

Userlevel 1

Thanks for your quick response Appreciate it :)

Please see the below being used on the report.

SWZ721B

SWZ721BC

SWZ721LC

SWZ721LE

Badge +11

We use custom fonts on our reports successfully. In order to do this, we installed the fonts on the Acumatica server and embed the font in the report itself. I can give more details if required.

Userlevel 1

We use custom fonts on our reports successfully. In order to do this, we installed the fonts on the Acumatica server and embed the font in the report itself. I can give more details if required.

Hi Daryl,

May you please provide how you installed these fonts on the acumatica server.

Awaiting response.

Badge +11

We host our own Acumatica server. However, I believe Acumatica support could install the fonts for you if you're Saas.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved