Solved

Filtering the AR Aged report

• 21 February 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

We would like to get a version of the AR aged report for Customers who have an invoice outstanding over 90 days (age03), and then we want to show all invoices for that customer.  If they do not have an invoice over 90 days old we don’t want them on the report.

I thought that there would have to be a way to filter the report using the AgeTot03 variable (<>0) then print but I am not having any success.

Any ideas?

icon

Best answer by lauraj46 21 February 2022, 23:34

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @mcoman ,

I don’t believe that you can use the calculated variable results in the report schema filters because the values have not been computed yet.  

One idea would be to add the critieria $AgeTot03>0 on the VisibleExpr of the sections that you want to hide.  You can use the ProcessOrder on variables and sections to control when they are evaluated. 

Set the Process order for the sections you want to hide = WhilePrint. 

The default setting for the variables is that they are calculated WhileRead. 

This should ensure that the $AgeTot03 value is calculated before it is evaluated in the visibility expression.  I tested this and it seemed to work.

Another thought would be instead of a report, to make this a dynamic screen.  In that case you could base it off of the AR-CustomerDetails generic inquiry, which is part of the AR Clerk dashboard in the SalesDemo dashboard customization package.  With a generic inquiry you can apply a filter to the customer totals as is the case on that dashboard.

Hope this helps!

Laura

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thanks Laura.  

Userlevel 1
Badge

I am thinking the customer is the criteria I need to add your formula to, but I am where I would add it.

=[@Format]<>'S' AND ($PrintConsolidated <> 1 OR ($PrintConsolidated = 1 AND [CustomerMaster.ParentBAccountID] <> NULL)

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved