Solved

Filtering by SOOrder status in Report Designer

• 2 August 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi,

I am trying to replicate the filters shown below in the report designer, but I am having some difficulty doing this. It seems that the report designer doesn’t like me using the full name of the status (e.g. Open, On Hold) but rather it prefers the single letter representation of the status.

So far I have found that letters like ‘O’ and ‘H’ work as the filter value from looking at other existing reports, but I am not sure where to find the full list of letters related to these statuses.

Is there a screen in the system or a table that I need to look at which will provide me with all the available statuses and their associated letter representations?

Kind regards,

Andrew

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 2 August 2023, 08:20

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hello @AndrewA 

If you click on Inspect element for a data field it will give you the drop down values

Userlevel 4
Badge

Perfect, thanks for such a quick reply @manikantad18 !

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved