Does anyone have a function for calculating the number of work days netween two dates taking into account the Holidays that are captured in the Calendar?

• 28 December 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi!

I need a function than calculates the difference between two dates (in hours or days) taking into account the hours and work days, and exeptions (holidays) established on the calendar screen. Does anyone have something like this?

I don’t want to make an overkill if someone already has it, if not, I’m planning on creating a function (code) that does that and can be used in the attributes of a custom field (self calculating), I will then use that custom field in my generic inquiry, the main issue is that I have to create a new field for every DateDiff that want to calculate…

Would anyone find this useful?

Thanks!

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi yes I think that would be very useful, it would be great if you would consider sharing with the community. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved