Solved

Displaying Financial Reports on a Wiki Article

• 13 October 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Would it be possible to show a report in a wiki article? In essence I am trying to create a wiki reference area with some financial reports displayed. Currently I am only able to show a link to a report page. 

icon

Best answer by porlov 13 October 2020, 20:18

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 1

@podonnell11 I believe you can use iframe functionality inside a wiki page. 

So here is how I would do it:

<iframe src="https://myacumatica.acumatica.com/frames/reportlauncher.aspx?id=XX654321.rpx&Param1=ParamVal1&HidePageTitle=true" width="x" height="y">

That would create an iframe within a wiki page and system would instantly run the report. 

But keep in mind, I’ve noticed a problem with the approach, is that you can only modify article once. After that iFrame with ReportDesigner in it breaks an edit and delete button :clown:

I’ve tried it on 2020R2 version. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@podonnell11 you can only add a link. The alternative would be to first export the financial report to Excel or use a tool like Velixo Reports and then embed an Excel Online viewer in the wiki article. More information on Excel Online and embedding can be found here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/share-it-embed-an-excel-workbook-on-your-web-page-or-blog-from-onedrive-804e1845-5662-487e-9b38-f96307144081?ui=en-us&rs=en-us&ad=us

Here’s a sample that I just built showing an Excel Online report embedded into a wiki page:

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved