Solved

Displaying a field from the profitability tab on the service order list screen

• 5 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I would like to display the Profit Magin % on the page that list all the service orders. I tried adding the FS.FSProfitability table and pulling the field to appear on the results grid in the Service Order GI. Since these fields are listed as “not in the database”, I get an error. Can anyone provide some guidance?

icon

Best answer by johnw51 8 January 2024, 18:50

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi I have the same challenge in wanting to access the FS.FSProfitability date in a GI. Have you been able to resolve this in how to access the data?

Userlevel 2
Badge

The answer is not going to be in the FSProfitability data.  You need to link to the FSAppointment table and calculate the Profit Margin %.

= ( [FSServiceOrder.CuryDocTotal] - Sum( [FSAppointment.CostTotal] ) * 100 / [FSServiceOrder.CuryDocTotal]

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thank you for the response, i was hoping to use the FSProfitability data  for a report. As you mentioned, the FSProfitability DAC is nonexistent in the database

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved