Solved

Display Date and Time

• 21 December 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge
  • Freshman I
  • 39 replies

Is there a way to have the SOOrders.CreateDateTime show both the Date and the Time in a Generic Inquiry.

icon

Best answer by MinushaWeerasuriya76 21 December 2022, 20:04

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi,

Using the following expression on the results grid should give the desired result:

=[SOOrder.createdDateTime]

Hope this helps!

Userlevel 4
Badge

MinushaWeerasuriya76

Thank you, that is what I was looking for.

Now for the next question, it appears the time is UTC, is there a way to convert it to local time?

We are in the US Eastern Time Zone

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Del 

I used this formula to see the date of order created with time in PST time zone as per our requirement.

=DateAdd( [SOOrder.CreatedDateTime], 'h', -7)

As @MinushaWeerasuriya76  suggested use the below link to get the date and time https://www.augforums.com/acumatica-generic-inquiry-date-time/

Attaching the GI for reference.

Userlevel 4
Badge

manikantad18

Thank you!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Del 

I used this formula to see the date of order created with time in PST time zone as per our requirement.

=DateAdd( [SOOrder.CreatedDateTime], 'h', -7)

As @MinushaWeerasuriya76  suggested use the below link to get the date and time https://www.augforums.com/acumatica-generic-inquiry-date-time/

Attaching the GI for reference.

Hi @manikantad18 

I used the formula on the generic inquiry but now, I can’t filter the dates using “Is Between” because it’s not available on the filter options. Do you know how to solve this? Thanks in advance.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved