Solved

Can some one help me make a customization in Business account to add purchase history?

• 31 March 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2

My company is transitioning to acumatica and we would like to add sales history to the business account from our stock item list without a sales order. A feature I would like to add to this is to do a import by scenerio to load this information. since I have a lot of information dating back to 2019-present.

icon

Best answer by aaghaei 31 March 2023, 19:26

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

What you are asking for, will require customization as follows. 
1) Create a graph extension 

2) Add a public view joining required DACs to get your desired output.
3) If you want some subtotals from details, you might need to create one or more projection DACs then use them in the above mentioned View

4) Add a custom controls (Tab, Grid, fields) to UI and connect them to the View

Alternatively depending on the complexity of output you need, you MIGHT be able to add a custom GI and Side Panel instead of custom tab. It will need customization but it’s easier for non-programmers 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Just to clarify, are you looking for help or for someone to do it for you?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved