Question

Backorder Inquiry in 2023R2

• 15 December 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

In our previous version of ACM (2022R2) i had made a generic inquiry that was a central place to see all items that are backordered. I am currently testing in the 23R2 sandbox and that inquiry will not work. Here is what it looks like in our current LIVE 22R2 version. I am not sure how to fix it in the new version.. it looks like they changed some DAC’s.. Can anyone help? Thank you! :)

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @stacy16 

I tested in my local version which is on 23R2 and those tables were still there.

Can you share the XML of your GI?

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

So this is the message I get on these and it doesn't make any sense?

This field will not be displayed for the current user because the user has insufficient access rights, or the required feature is disabled.

I have admin rights so i am not sure why it is saying that i don't have access? :/

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @stacy16 

Weird, I’m not getting that. It works in 23R2.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

I think it may be a thing in the sandbox.

Thank you for checking and helping! :)

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @stacy16 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Do you have restriction groups setup?  It's a common issue to set a user to Admin to get access to everything, but forget to add the the restricted group role.  

Also confirm your user isn't in a restricted group.  

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved