Solved

Approvals GI

• 6 December 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I am looking to add hyperlinks to the below highlighted field in a GI similar to the Approvals screen:

How can I achieve this?

icon

Best answer by aaghaei 7 December 2023, 09:41

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @harshita53 

Hope you are doing good.

You need to add the main tables in your GI, so for the Purchases it will need to come from the POOrder table and the Sales Orders will need to come from the SOOrder table.

Kind Regards

Marilize

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @harshita53 

Hope you are doing good.

You need to add the main tables in your GI, so for the Purchases it will need to come from the POOrder table and the Sales Orders will need to come from the SOOrder table.

Kind Regards

Marilize

Hey @marilizevanzyl ,
I went through the DAC Schema Broswer of the Approvals (EP503010) screen, but didn’t find anything related to the POOrder & SOOrder tables. And the form still has the hyperlink included:

Also, is has an individual base DAC of EPApproval, and doesn’t have anything related to PO & SO tables. & now checking how they have added the hyperlink in the Approvals (EP503010) form for the Reference Nbr. column..

Userlevel 3
Badge

Also, any ideas on how can i split the Reference Nbr in the GI? Currently it shows in the format of {Order Type, Order Nbr.}
I am looking to just display the Order Nbr.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Not sure, because using a Left or Right formula might still not give you the answer and then the hyperlink won’t work because of it then been a formula.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

The join will be on the Purchase Order/Sales Order using the RefNoteID (EPApproval) and NoteID on the POOrder/SOOrder

This will allow you to get to the tables and then add the RefNbr(s) (one column for Sales Order and one for Purchase Order) and they can be the hyperlinks. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@harshita53

Approvals screen relies on the RefNoteID.

You must have the NoteID of those master records you want to navigate to in a field let say RefNoteID with special properties as follows:

public new abstract class refNoteID : PX.Data.BQL.BqlGuid.Field<refNoteID> { }
[PXRefNote(BqlTable = typeof(DACHoldingTheRefNoteID), LastKeyOnly=true)]
[PXUIField(DisplayName = "Reference Nbr.")]
[PXNoUpdate]
public override Guid? RefNoteID
{
get
{
return this._RefNoteID;
}
set
{
this._RefNoteID = value;
}
}

Then you will need a special action button to navigate to the underlaying parent record. 

public PXAction<EPOwned> EditDetail;
[PXUIField(DisplayName = "", MapEnableRights = PXCacheRights.Select, MapViewRights = PXCacheRights.Select)]
[PXEditDetailButton]
public virtual IEnumerable editDetail(PXAdapter adapter)
{
// Perform any required validations
PX.Data.EntityHelper helper = new PX.Data.EntityHelper(YourGraph);

// More validations and manipulation if needed
helper.NavigateToRow(YourView.Current.RefNoteID.Value, PXRedirectHelper.WindowMode.InlineWindow);

return adapter.Get();
}

It will do the work. The Key to it is to have the NoteID of the Record you want to navigate to in a Note type field i.e. RefNoteID.

AND this can not be done in GI. You will need a custom screen to simulate the GI

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved