Solved

AP Check/Payment GI - Unapplied amount missing

Userlevel 5
Badge

Good day,

I have the attached GI created.  I am unable to show for “on-hold” check/payments the unapplied amount for these transactions.  I check that correct column/field is curyUnappliedBal based on the inspection tool.

Any ideas why the unapplied balance field is empty.  I have a number records on-hold that have an unapplied balance.

Please advise on if this my issue or an ACM issue.

Thank you

Evan

icon

Best answer by RoyceLithgo 25 October 2022, 00:28

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I am having a similar issue. Were you able to find a resolution for showing the unapplied payment balance in an GI?

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

https://help.acumatica.com/dacBrowser/PX.Objects.AP/APPayment

Scroll down to CuryUnappliedBal - the field doesn't exist in the DB, meaning you wont be able to query it in a GI. It’s probably a calculated field.

See if you can find an existing report that displays the value you are looking for and see how it is calculated in that report. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thank you. We will try to find another report to use as a guide.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved