Solved

AP Check/Payment GI - Unapplied amount missing

• 12 May 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Good day,

I have the attached GI created.  I am unable to show for “on-hold” check/payments the unapplied amount for these transactions.  I check that correct column/field is curyUnappliedBal based on the inspection tool.

Any ideas why the unapplied balance field is empty.  I have a number records on-hold that have an unapplied balance.

Please advise on if this my issue or an ACM issue.

Thank you

Evan

icon

Best answer by RoyceLithgo 25 October 2022, 00:28

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thank you. We will try to find another report to use as a guide.

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

https://help.acumatica.com/dacBrowser/PX.Objects.AP/APPayment

Scroll down to CuryUnappliedBal - the field doesn't exist in the DB, meaning you wont be able to query it in a GI. It’s probably a calculated field.

See if you can find an existing report that displays the value you are looking for and see how it is calculated in that report. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

I am having a similar issue. Were you able to find a resolution for showing the unapplied payment balance in an GI?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved