Question

Adding Utill Function in Report Designer

• 8 June 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

When i use utill functions show this error, what’s the lib missing ?

8 replies

Badge +11

I believe you will need:

using PX.Data.BQL;

and/or possibly:

using PX.Data.BQL.Fluent;

Userlevel 1
Badge

already i use that reference, i attached my source.

Badge +11

Ok, I see now that the issue is not that you're missing a reference. It's that you're either not using the function correctly, or Visual Studio doesn't know what the objects are that you're using in the function. Are you trying to compile or publish?

If you're trying to compile, you'll obviously need to resolve the errors before that can happen, but if you're updating the package through the Visual Editor, you can attempt to update and publish and see if the issues persist.

Userlevel 1
Badge

yeah i trying to compile

Badge +11

Is this code you wrote? I've not seen select statements written quite like that before. I'm curious where you got the format for them.

Userlevel 1
Badge

i decompile the dll, then show that code

Badge +11

In that case, I suggest you rewrite the selects. I believe that will resolve your issues.

Decompilers are not a great place to learn to write code.

Userlevel 1
Badge

okay i will try now

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved