Solved

Adding Salesmen Parameter to AR Aging report not working

• 13 April 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello all,

I am attempting to add a salesmen parameter to my AR Aging report so I can run that report as it is relevant to each salesman. I have attempted to add a parameter, however it still returns all invoices, and not just the invoices based on the salesmen entered into the parameter. Here is how it is currently set up -

As stated, the report returns all invoices regardless on the salesperson ID entered into the parameter.

Thanks all!

icon

Best answer by hkabiri 13 April 2023, 19:33

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @aidenwills15 ,

Could you please try below solution, As I am trying and got invoices based on the salesmen entered into the parameter.

Build Schema → Filter tab → Add Salesperson ID data field as below. 

Adding Salesperson to Report 

Hope, It helps!

Regards,

Sweta

Userlevel 3
Badge

@sweta68 Hi Sweta, thanks for the response.

When I do that, it clears ALL data from the aging report

This is regardless of which salesmen is entered into the filter, and regardless of if there even is that filter active. The problem is resolved by removing that filter. Is there any additional setup I need to do this?

Thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

@aidenwills15 

The reason you get the empty results if you have selected any salesperson is that there was no record matching for that date and salesperson. However, if you want the report to show the results regardless of SalesPerson being seletced or not

1. you should add a second line on the filter and use OR operator as you can see in my screenshot.

This way if you leave the parameter empty you still get the results.

1. You can check allow null flag for SalesPersonID parameter on build schema and in second line on Filter tab simply use condition IsNull instead of Equal

Userlevel 3
Badge

@hkabiri Hi Sam, when I try to add that second line, the @SalesPersonID auto-populates to ‘DELETED’. Also, there are invoices that match the date and salesperson criteria. Are there maybe additional tables I need to setup?

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @aidenwills15 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 3
Badge

@Chris Hackett Hi Christopher, I’m not sure how, but yes :) Thanks!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved