Solved

Adding Branch from APAdjust.adjdBranchID to Report AP642000 not showing data

• 31 July 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Good day Team,

I am trying to add the AP Bills Branch ID to the AP642000 Additional Remittance Form, I used the APAdjust table with the APPayment, doing Doctype equal to AdjgDocType and RefNbr equal ADJgRefNbr, also used the adjd ref and doctypes to test but did not worked either. When I used the APAdjust.AdjgBranchID, as I tested on a GI, it worked, but when doing in the report designer does not work. I have used other tables as well, but no luck. 

I hope, there is a way. 

icon

Best answer by martingaxiola 22 August 2023, 17:58

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@martingaxiola I didn’t seem to have a problem populating the branch after adding a relation to the very end of the report.

I didn’t go back through and verify it was showing the correct branch, but it populated for both the Adjd branch and the Adjg branch (they were the same of course).

Did you make other changes to the Additional Remittance form?

Maybe show your relations or attach the report if it doesn’t require specific data from your site to populate it

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hola @BenjaminCrisman , thank you for the repliy, here is the report. I took a snapshot as I was not able to upload the report file. I have added the Table but still the report will not show the Branch ID on even with the connection created. 

I am trying to add the Branch from the Bill into the Detail section of the Bill that was paid with the check.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@martingaxiola You can File > Save as… to generate the .rpx and then zip this file and attach it.

I double checked moving the fields around on my report and it still generated the branch, but my report doesn’t have something to populate the fields still work.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hola @BenjaminCrisman , here is the zip file of the rpx report. I have tried several combinations, but cant seem to find the correct combination. I check that the table does provide the information on a GI. 

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hola @BenjaminCrisman ,

I manage to add table APAdjust and make it worked, where I using APAdjust, but when the report has more than one bill, it will only show the Branch of the first bill, and not the correct assinged branch per Bill, I have an example where I have a payment paying, a TN branch and a AZ Branch, and its only showing the TN branch on both lines of the bill, instead, of showing on first list the TN and second line AZ even though the data is correct for everything else.

Do you have any ideas how to solve this issue?

Userlevel 5
Badge

I ended up adding APPrintCheckDetailWithAdjdDoc with APAAdjust (not from the original report), and did the below connections:

That gave me the correct branches per line, Linked the Payment Reference and Bill reference. This solve my problem, where I needed to add the branch from the Bill into AP642000. 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @martingaxiola!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved