Solved

1 user is experiencing formatting issues when printing

• 28 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hello,

We have 1 user who is experiencing formatting issues when printing from ACU.  I am assuming it is PC or browser specific and am having them testing different scenarios to try to narrow this down.  I was just wondering if anyone had seen something like this?

From the sales order form.  The full form looks really bad, the images below are just snippets to demonstrate the differences being seen.

Bad user:

Everyone else sees the image below:

icon

Best answer by ltussing03 28 February 2024, 19:59

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

That is odd!  

Double check the odd-user-out is using the correct tenant and report.  I have seen this before when a user pulls from the incorrect tenant or the screenID/reportID does not specifically match. 

If you make a small change to the report ‘TERMS’ → ‘TERM DESC.’ do you see the change reflected for all users and only the formatting is missing? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Thanks for the response Robert.

I heard back from them and they found the resolution.

“I had some more time to work on that user's computer and found some custom sizing for fonts in Chrome, I reset it to default, restarted the browser and everything printed correctly.”

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved