Solved

Weekly Crew Time Entry Upload: date/time format

Userlevel 1

Hi Community,

I just can’t get the upload feature work properly in the Weekly Crew Time Entry.

When it reads the upload file all fields are ok except date and time, I did numerous tests changing the format of these fields but still Acumatica can’t process it and so I have to manually enter them which is time wasting.

Are any of you successfully using this feature? Can you share a working upload file so I can test and try to figure out where my setup is wrong?

Thanks in advanced,

Abel

icon

Best answer by DavidEichner 19 January 2023, 18:23

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I was able to import the file you sent after updating the employee and removing the Project references. It might be a bug in the version/build you are on.  I would start a support case with Acumatica to verify and perhaps see if they have fixed it in a more recent build of 2021R1 or if you would need to update to more recent version/build. 

Also, you might try not importing Project data to see if the issue is with Project Accounting.

Best,

David Eichner, CPA

Userlevel 1

Hi,

For those interested on the topic this error was solved after upgrade to 2022R2.

Cheers,

Abel

Userlevel 1

That makes sense, even the error message seemed to be claiming about other things than date&time.

Very much appreciated David, thanks for your kind support.

Have a joyful 2023.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for providing this update to the community @abelp !

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi Abel,

What version of Acumatica are you running on? I was able to import the attached file into the sales demo company.  Often times, it helps to manually enter a record first and then export to Excel so you can see the way the Excel columns should be configured.

Best,

David Eichner, CPA

Userlevel 1

Hi David,

Thanks, sorry I should have included more detail here:

Acumatica release 2021 R1

Error message attached

I did the exercise export to excel and then upload, same problem. Also tried with your example and that didn’t work either. I am suspecting some other kind of setup issue, hope the error message gives a glimpse here.

Userlevel 1

..and this is how it looks after pressing OK to the error message

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I am on 2022R2 latest build.  If you’d like me to try importing with your file, you can either email it to me at deichner@kensium.com or attach the Excel file to this thread.

Best,

David Eichner, CPA

Userlevel 1

File attached here.

Thanks David.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Here’s a copy of the test file I used without Project data

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved