Solved

Holidays

• 17 November 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I’m using 2023R1 Construction edition and Im looking to find out how to add paid holidays so that they automate. We import time cards via import scenario, is there a way to have the pre scheduled holidays add to the imported time?

icon

Best answer by Laura02 21 November 2023, 11:56

View original

2 replies

Badge +18

Hello @CJohnson15 ,

We can add Holidays to the Work Calendar:

Did you try using the Preload Holidays button in your Import?

Normalize feature looks like it can be used to fill in missing hours to a timesheet; we may be able to get creative & use Normalize to add missing holiday time:

If Preload Holidays or Normalize Holidays doesn’t satisfy your need, then I think automatically adding scheduled holidays to imported timesheets will require customizations.

Laura

Userlevel 2
Badge

When we Use Pre Load Holidays it Automatically Fill the table with  8 on the Weekday that is a Holiday . My question  is were this value is specified in the configuration? I tried to update the Work Calendar Under Exceptions with diff Time Range however it still shows 8 were one of my clients Account its Showing 6 and the work calendar time Scheduled is 8 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved