Solved

Work Centers: query error

• 30 April 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Anyone familiar with this?

The correlation name 'InnerQuery_INSite' is specified multiple times in a FROM clause.

icon

Best answer by NicholasBova52 1 May 2024, 17:57

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @swartzfeger,

Could you please check joins used in th GI?

I belive you have used INSite table more than once in table relations in GI.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @swartzfeger,

Sorry Dipak, I’m not a SQL guy but this is what I found --

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi @swartzfeger,

@swartzfeger You should be able to remove one of the rows where the “Child Table” is set to “INSite” and it will work! Looking at the XML file you provided, both relations will join based on the SiteID field from both tables. If you keep the row with the “Inner” join type, it will only return results where the Work Center’s site ID is matched an INSite. If you keep the row with the “Left” join type, it will return all Work Centers even if they don’t match with an INSite, and these Work Center returned from the query will then be used in the other joins listed here. What you decide to use will depend on the purpose of the GI.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @swartzfeger,

@swartzfeger You should be able to remove one of the rows where the “Child Table” is set to “INSite” and it will work! Looking at the XML file you provided, both relations will join based on the SiteID field from both tables. If you keep the row with the “Inner” join type, it will only return results where the Work Center’s site ID is matched an INSite. If you keep the row with the “Left” join type, it will return all Work Centers even if they don’t match with an INSite, and these Work Center returned from the query will then be used in the other joins listed here. What you decide to use will depend on the purpose of the GI.

Nicholas, thank you sir -- that did the trick! Thank you for the help, it’s appreciated!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved