Solved

Implementing webhook in 23R2

• 18 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi everyone,

I had implemented a web hook in 23R1 using the PX.Data.Webhooks.IWebhookHandler and I now attempt to upgrade my code to 23R2. In this version, the PX.Data.Webhooks.IWebhookHandler interface has been deprecated and I have to change my code so as to implement the interface PX.Api.Webhooks.IWebhookHandle instead. Does anyone has an exemple of webhook with this new interface ?

Thank you

icon

Best answer by kpopova 18 March 2024, 16:52

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Have you seen the documentation for webhooks? It contains an example as well. https://help.acumatica.com/(W(1))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=5c7c820a-7b48-44b0-87da-88b83a4608e6

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @ygagnaire12 ,

Similarly, you can follow the steps described in This link. @Naveen Boga explains it very clearly with example as well.

Hope, it helps!

Regards,
Sagar, Greytrix

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @kpopova and @Sagar Greytrix ,

This is indeed exactly what I was looking for. Thank you !

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved