Question

A data corruption state has been detected - SoLine.

• 9 April 2024
  • 2 replies

While creating sales order and adding line items in so line i am encountering this error. Below is the screenshot of the error. I am not able to find out the actual cause of the error. Please help.

Details : Name: Aggregate Validation: PX.Objects.SO.SOOrder+orderQty. Below is screenshot.

We already upgraded within R2, both 206 and 209 but still issue remains there. Please help how to debug this issue as in my code there’s no exception throwing. Let me know if there’s any specific settings or locations to look out for.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Have you tried this article? 

Some of the issues might be ISV/Customization related, testing without customizations published will help localizing the issue. 

If you tried that and it is still reproduced on customization-free environment, I recommend to open a support ticket 

Badge +11

The error message mentions ‘aggregate validation’. I can only assume that may refer to a BQL query aggregate. Are you running any BQL queries that contain aggregates?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved