Solved

MRP Plan Promise Dates not matching Dependent Demand

• 15 August 2023
  • 3 replies

There could be a very simple solution to this that I’m not seeing, but basically, I uploaded a forecast on a Finished Good, and MRP is reacting appropriately at the Finished Good level:

Action Dates for Finished Good item

For this Finished Good, I have a corrugated shipper in the BOM, but all of the MRP Planned demand for the shipper fall on the same date:

Action Dates for the corrugated shipper

I have opened up all calendars and played around with preferences for about 2 hours (fatigue may be my issue at this point), but does anyone know why my Promise Dates would all fall on the same date when the Finished Good demand is spread out? (Lead time for 966414 is set to 14 days). Thanks in advance for any help on this!

icon

Best answer by ericwolfe74 18 October 2023, 03:42

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

In order to assist we would need a bit more information about your data and configuration - it might be best just to reach out to support so they can help you investigate

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @mjesse were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

You may want to check your lead time for the shipper and if you are using MRP buckets.  It could be that the MRP bucket is large enough that it is showing all 3 demands at the same time for the earliest date. I’d need to see the stock item details, your MRP Preferences, and buckets to evaluate.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved