Question

How to get rid of QTY remianing in a production order if scrap was recorded?

• 15 June 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2

what's the best way to get rid of or a process I should do to get rid of qty remaining in a production order when it's in the Completed & closed stage since we can't go back and edit it. In some of the production reports it still says qty remaining when it was scrap. If there’s a way to figure this issue out that would be great since it will help at lot in a reporting.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@garcimig09 - There is an option to Include Scrap in Completions? What do you have as your Scrap setting? 

Userlevel 2

@Debbie Baldwin 

I turned on a while back but I want to correct these mistakes that I found.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@garcimig09 - Then probably someone didn’t report those 4 as “Scrap”? 

Userlevel 2

@Debbie Baldwin That’s why I want to know if theirs a process that I can do to correct that so I can get rid of that remaining status.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@garcimig09 - :) No - once the order is closed you can’t make any changes. With 23 R2 we are introducing a status between Completed and Closed where you could make changes prior to actually Closing the order. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved