Question

How to Delete Clock Entries on Closed Production Orders?

• 6 December 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

We have a few production orders that were closed out before the supervisor approved clock time entries.  I have accounted for the time/cost by doing a project transaction for each project affected however I’m now simply wanting to delete the time entries off the “Approve Clock Entries” screen.  Anyone have a trick to do this?

I thought I could simply delete them using the “Delete” button but that doesn’t seem to work.   

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@peter92 - what version are you on? The system should not be allowing production orders to close if there are pending clock entries. I think you should log a case for this to see if this has been fixed in your version and they should also be able to help you get rid of those entries. 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @peter92 - maybe this will help: First steps with Acumatica Direct Support

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi @peter92 

I found that in 21R1, this issue should be fixed in builds 21.108 and later.
Which build are you using?

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Debbie - We’re currently on 21R1.  Planning to upgrade to 22R2 in Q1 2023.  What is the process to log a case?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved