Solved

Forecast not showing in MRP for one tenant

• 17 April 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

in one tenant/company we are not seeing forecast showing in MRP Demand. Has anyone had this happen or can suggest troubleshooting to resolve this issue? 

icon

Best answer by kristianharianja 26 April 2023, 08:53

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

What version are you running?  Have you recently upgraded?

Userlevel 1
Badge

@angierowley75  the build is 22.207.0013. from what i know this issue was happening before the upgrade but not 100% sure. 

the upgrade was done in January. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@Eddier47 Make sure that the forecast setup is completed under MRP Preferences, that is - numbering sequence and demand time fence.

Then of course, make sure that forecast is specified on screen AM202000, and have status active. If it’s set to Dependent, make sure that the sales order within the same period with the forecast doesn’t fully consume the forecast. Ex: in Jul 2023 you forecast product A x 100 unit but there is sales order entered in the same month for 150 unit, this will consume your July forecast and the forecast becomes inactive, hence doesn’t trigger demand.

The last thing to check is Warehouse where the forecast is specified. Under Manufacturing tab of the warehouse, ensure that Forecasts checkbox is ticked to be included in MRP regeneration.

Userlevel 1
Badge

@kristianharianja  thank you for the suggested, i already done most of what you suggested but even after a second look to make sure my settings matched the results stayed the same.

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@Eddier47 There are probably supplies found by MRP and they are enough to satisty the demand for the forecast. If you have checked this as well, then create a case for support team to look at your setup.

Userlevel 1
Badge

for those who posted suggestions, thank you for your input. I’m add an update in part to give you few feedback on the solution. 

this was escalated to the partner who opened a support ticket with Acumatica support. in the end the issue came down to the fact that we had BOM revisions both in lower case and upper case. hard to believe that something like revisions could be case sensitive if you don’t consistantly use one or the other. 

Acumatica Support ran a script to change all revisions to upper case and this fixed the issue. 

@angierowley75 @kristianharianja 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved