Solved

Adding a second Lot number to Production Maintenance

• 21 August 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi All,

I am pretty sure I am just missing something but does anyone know how I can add a second lot number to Production maintenance? When I add a second line and save, it moves all the qty to the first lot number. 

icon

Best answer by Debbie Baldwin 21 August 2023, 18:00

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@kandybeatty49  - this is a known issue that has been fixed. Please log a case with support. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Debbie

Thanks @Debbie Baldwin! Wil do! 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@kandybeatty49  - this is a known issue that has been fixed. Please log a case with support. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Debbie

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

What is your quantity to produce on the production order?

You should be able to add a lot / second line and adjust quantities to total the quantity to produce

Hi @angierowley75 It’s 10. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

What is your quantity to produce on the production order?

You should be able to add a lot / second line and adjust quantities to total the quantity to produce

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved