Question

Push Notification Not Triggering on Custom DAC

• 16 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

v2022R2.  We’ve created a custom view and exposed the fields via DAC.  We’ve created a GI on that DAC shows records based on a condition.  We cannot get a push notification to trigger based on that GI.  Nothing shows on our test Webhook.site.

Can a push notification work in this scenario of a custom view, DAC and GI on the custom DAC?

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I’m going to try to use a business event instead and schedule that.  When I attempt to create schedule and save it, I get GraphName cannot be empty.

Userlevel 3
Badge

I don’t think the push notification will trigger since it based on a view where fields in the underlying database are not changing.  The view results change but triggers will only work on tables.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Yes, @brucewarrell96  It will work with the Custom DACs as well. I worked on Custom DACs along with Push Notification for many projects.

I don’t see any issues.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved