Solved

Is there a way to re-order drop-down list values

• 14 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

I have a low-code customization that I creates a drop-down value list for the Stage of the Opportunities screen. (CR304000).
It works fine, except for one thing.
I need to reorder it if I add a new item.  We use numeric ID’s for the stages.  (see screenshot below)
I want to “insert” a new stage of “12 - Prequalified”, to this list.  And I can do that.  But it inserts the drop-down value as the last item in the list, and I want it to appear between the “10” and “15” in the value list.  How do I move or reorder those drop-down values using a low-code customization?

Thank you,

Jeff

icon

Best answer by NetAdmin42 15 February 2024, 14:45

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution wit the community @NetAdmin42!

Userlevel 4
Badge

@Sagar Greytrix, thank you.

I tried that, in that way, but I was not able to “insert” a line into that list.  I can “append” to that list, but not insert in-between selections.
So, what I did was the following.  Simply adding an ATTRIBUTE change to the DAC Extension.  That works, it is a bit cumbersome though.

[PXStringList(new string[] {"05", "10", "12", "15", "21", "22", "25", "30", "35","40","45","50","55","60","62","65","70"},
new string[] {"05 - Issued to Sales (Pipeline)", "10 - Attempting to Contact (Pipeline)","12 -  Prequalified (MCS Only)","15 - Survey/Qualification (Pipeline)", "21 - Sales Nurturing","22 - Working (Pipeline)","25 - Demo (Pipeline)","30 - Proposal (Pipeline)","35 - Short List (Pipeline)","40 - Verbal Agreement (Pipeline)","45 -  Contracts Prepared (Pipeline)","50 - No Decision","55 - Closed/Won","60 - Closed/Lost","62 - Not Qualified - No Response","65 - Not Qualified","70 - Back to Marketing"})]

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@NetAdmin42  hi We can rewrite the dropdown without using code in Acumatica. We can modify the dropdown values in a row. We need to input values here,

and we can make changes.

I hope this helps you.

Regards,

Sagar

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved