Solved

How do we stop the outlook plugin from logging off/out?

• 7 October 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

We run MYOB Advanced which is essentially Acumatica. I have loaded the outlook addin and for some reason for each email we want to push to Advanced it requires us to open the addin and re enter MYOB credentials... Highly unacceptable from a UAT point of view. Showed our consultant today and they have never seen this before

icon

Best answer by DanielStarke 8 October 2021, 19:43

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

This issue has been open and a fault since 2017!

https://community.myob.com/t5/Other-MYOB-software/Myob-Advanced-Outlook-add-on-issues/td-p/480375

Userlevel 4
Badge

its a real shame we cannot use outlook with MYOB advanced. i have invested probably 10 hours of dev time into it and it cannot be made to work.

@Chris Hackett i notice you’re following this thread - have you come across any fix that might work?

Userlevel 7
Badge

@DanielStarke I don’t have an answer. I am not sure why it shows answered but as this post is so old you might try a new post if someone doesn’t chime in here.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Update: I have had an update from MYOB on this. It is to do with their licensing model, as MYOBA is not on a consumption basis, the licensing does not allow users to be on the same login on more than one device/application. Crazily, they count outlook as one application and your browser as the next so it always thinks you are sharing logins and kicks you out the next screen.... They are promising a release in early 2022 to fix

Userlevel 4
Badge

@Chris Hackett - it has been fixed in the release this week. There is a brand new MYOB advanced version of the acumatica plugin that is fantastic.

Userlevel 7
Badge

@DanielStarke Awesome! Thank you for the update!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved