Solved

Download Full Site Directory

Badge +1

I remember using a button “Download Website” to download the full site directory as a zip. Specifically, the files in the directory “C:\Program Files\Acumatica ERP\{SITENAME}” on the server.

I remember this being on the Apply Updates or System Monitor screen but cannot find it there anymore… anyone know where this was?

icon

Best answer by sweta68 3 May 2023, 08:35

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Ahmed 

Which Acumatica version are you using ?

From Acumatica version 2021R1 and later, the "Download Website" button has been removed from the Apply Updates and System Monitor screens.

Regards,

Sweta

Badge +1

@sweta68thanks, I was using 2022R2 and looking to easily review some of the files on the website directory on a SaaS instance, specifically the snapshot configurations. It’s too bad they removed the feature..

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved