Solved

automation schedule on process orders screen

• 8 August 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Im using automation schedule on Process orders screen but it dosent want to work 

Am i missing something ?

icon

Best answer by abdallaahmed61 20 August 2023, 15:00

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @abdallaahmed61 ,

The Scheduler appears to be correct. Please verify the time zone. Compare it with the instance time zone and confirm.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

I have ran into issues where a schedule would not fire. Adding a condition seemed to get it to start kicking off. I would add a condition such as for the status being open and give that a try.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

the problem was that i needed to press the initialize scheduler button.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Try adding in a start time and set the next execution at least 10 min ahead of the time you hit save. (something like this below) 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @abdallaahmed61!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

I have ran into issues where a schedule would not fire. Adding a condition seemed to get it to start kicking off. I would add a condition such as for the status being open and give that a try.

tried and didnt work

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @abdallaahmed61 ,

The Scheduler appears to be correct. Please verify the time zone. Compare it with the instance time zone and confirm.

its the same timezone for my user

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved