Solved

Extract Data from Release Payments tab by pressing "Process and "Processing All"

• 21 January 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi,

The aim of this topic is to figure out to call “Process” and "Processing All" from code and retrieve data from Checks and Applications entity

Currently, I extract data when the user press button “save” at tab Checks and Applications and generates file

I need to do the same by, making my solution triggered by buttons “Process” and "Processing All"

Can you, please, suggest how to call these events ?

icon

Best answer by markusray17 21 January 2022, 22:53

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

You would have to intercept the processing delegate, normally you would do that via the Initialize method in a graph extension but it looks like this processing screen sets the delegate on the Row Selected event so you would want to override that. Code sample below.

public class ReleasePaymentsExt : PXGraphExtension<APReleaseChecks>
{
public static bool IsActive() => true;
public void ReleaseChecksFilter_RowSelected(PXCache sender, PXRowSelectedEventArgs e, PXRowSelected baseMethod)
{
baseMethod(sender, e);

var baseDelegate = (PXProcessingBase<APPayment>.ProcessListDelegate)Base.APPaymentList.GetProcessDelegate();

Base.APPaymentList.SetProcessDelegate((List<APPayment> payments) =>
{
baseDelegate(payments);
//Your Code Here
});

}
}

Its equivalent for the Acumatica version 22r2 as it would be ?

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @markusray17

thank you for the provided code 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved