Void Prepayment on wrong date under migration mode

• 24 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge
  • Jr Varsity II
  • 15 replies

Hi There,

I accidently uploaded opening prepayment to a wrong company under migration mode. I tried to void the wrong prepayment item by voiding the payment. However, It was voided under wrong date. So I have the open prepayment item sitting in my open AR aging report. Could you advice I can I delete the wrong open prepayment from the system? Thank you. 

icon

Best answer by Laura02 24 January 2024, 21:22

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Yes, It worked. Thanks Laura. 

Badge +18

Hello,

We can’t delete or erase released/posted documents in Acumatica. Acumatica is a GAAP-compliant system that keeps records of posted transactions.

You may recover from the error/negate the effects of the original documents on your AR Aging by migrating a Debit Memo to period 02-2022 and a Credit Memo to period 02-2024, then apply these two documents to each other in period 02-2024.  Opposite Documents will show on the aging from periods 02-2022 to 02-2023 but will zero each other out, then will drop from the report when it’s printed for the end of 02-2024.

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved