Solved

user defiend fields using import scenario in Invoice and memo fields

• 26 August 2022
  • 4 replies

I have defined user defined fields (User defined Field Tab) on Invoice and Memo screen and  How can I import the data in the using import scenario

icon

Best answer by DConcannon 26 August 2022, 19:47

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hi @muralir  Look for them under the ‘...Summary’ Target Object. They should automatically show there. The images show a user defined field within Customer Locations created for Legacy Customer ID

Customer Locations
Location Summary - Target Object

Badge +18

Hello, To add to what Dan said, I did a quick test with an attribute/udf called “AR Invoice Type”.  The Description for the Attribute is the field I had to use in my Excel. (Not the Value ID for the attribute).

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @muralir 

UDF fields can be imported when Invoice in Balanced Status only, if you want to update or Import UDF fields then you need work on Workflow changes in Invoice and Memos screen,

Share XML import scenario. I will review and assist you.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @muralir  Look for them under the ‘...Summary’ Target Object. They should automatically show there. The images show a user defined field within Customer Locations created for Legacy Customer ID

Customer Locations
Location Summary - Target Object

To add to what @DConcannon  said, any screen with a UDF can be imported using a scenario. You use the Summary and then map according to the UDF. We have done this for the customer record but the same can be done for Invoices:

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved