Solved

Unable to Import PO Return Receipt PR Details

• 19 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2

HI All!  I am attempting to design an import scenario that will create PO Return Receipts.  I am unable to successfully import when attempting the “Add PR” step.  Here are the details:

• I have a data provider that is a GI containing the original receipt details
  • Here is a screenshot of the existing Import Scenario:
  • The highlighted area is where the issue is occurring.  If I remove the <Dialog Answer> and the <Action: Add PR> (AddPOReceiptReturn) line – the import executes and creates a Return Receipt without the Receipt details

• If the import is executed with the lines, an error occurs but there is no error message
  • This is the part of the entry that I am attempting to automate in the import that is failing:

I appreciate any assistance or advice on how to make this import run successfully.

Thanks! Michelle

icon

Best answer by riglesias 19 May 2023, 18:06

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @michellehesketh58 

Try moving down <Action: AddPR> line (below <Dialog Answer> line.
And for the <Dialog Answer> line value, instead of using add an close map it to =’OK’ 

Hope this helps.

Userlevel 2

@riglesias - Thank you very much for the information - I am gong to test it now!

Michelle

Userlevel 3
Badge

@riglesias 

Hello, I am having a very similar issue but with adding a PR Line to a return.  I moved the Add PR Line below the dialog answer and it fires without error but does not create a new record.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved