Question

Unable to enter time card entries through business events - Employee not found

• 26 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge

Hi,

I am creating a business event to add time card entries through an import scenario.

It gives me an error which says - Employee not found in the system. It seems there is some sort of an access issue. Could anyone please help?

But the employees are present in the system. I can manually add time card entries. And also I can add through a stand alone import scenario (That’s not connected with business event/automated schedule).

====================================================

Thank you!

4 replies

Badge

Also when I re-executed it worked. Any reason for this behaviour. Sorry I am new to the product.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Sandie Please share the Generic inquiry and Business event xml report once.

Badge

Hello!  

Thank you for looking into this.

I have attached the Generic inquiry which takes employee IDs from Employee and the business event herewith.

What I noticed is that when it first executes gives the error - Employee not found in the system but when I execute it again, the records gets entered without any issue. But this workaround doesn’t suit my requirement.

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @Sandie were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved