Question

Lead Import Scenario Attribute Help

• 22 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello! I’ve been trying to fix my mapping issue and looked around on this forum along other websites to troubleshoot but I think I’m more confused now than when I started.

I keep getting error: Field: Value, Value: Tradeshow (My lead class I believe) Error: The TRADESHOW class does not have the CUSTOF attribute. Make sure the attribute name is correct or consider adding the attribute to the class.

It is my understanding that I need to have:
TO= Attribute,
Field/Action Name= Attribute (or Attribute → Attribute ID),
Source Field / Value= “=’CUSTOF’ (or insert function to the excel sheet column header)
Do same, but for Value.

I know my lead class TRADESHOW does have the CUSTOF attribute ID, very confused why I’m getting this error above.

I’m fairly certain this is a mapping error on my part, but I haven’t found the right way to puzzle it together. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks & have a great day!

2 replies

Thank you for sharing @riglesias!

It appears I have everything mapped correctly from the video and other instructions I’ve read.

Still getting the error:

Field: Value, Value: Tradeshow (My lead class I believe) Error: The TRADESHOW class does not have the CUSTOF attribute. Make sure the attribute name is correct or consider adding the attribute to the class.

I have verified the lead class: tradeshow does have the attribute CUSTOF. The spelling is correct as well. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hello @ellerk19 

Here’s a link for a webinar with an example on how to import attributes (please look at 1:15:15): 

Hope it helps.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved