Question

Inventory receipts (IN301000) upload issue

• 6 November 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hello Experts,

I have encountered a scenario where I need to export stock items from one tenant to another. To achieve this, I have successfully created export and import scenarios for stock items, and they work well. However, I now have an additional requirement to add a fixed quantity to each exported stock item.

To address this requirement, I created a new import scenario to add quantities to the exported stock items. However, when I attempted to upload a file containing 200+ records, the process took an excessive amount of time and ultimately resulted in an error.

I also tried using the upload file feature (Excel file) on the Receipts (IN301000) screen, but I encountered the same issue of extended processing time and failure to proceed. I have attached the file which I am using for uploading quantity.

If anyone has insights or ideas on how to overcome this issue and improve the efficiency of the import process, I would greatly appreciate your assistance.

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,

Sagar 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @sagar07 

I am able to upload the sheet provided, could you please upload with out customization package and verify,

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @manikantad18 ,

Thank you for the reply.

Yes, I am also able to upload the file but after this I could not be able to save or perform any action, screen stopping to respond.

Are there any limitations on receipts screen to upload the file?

I want to add quantities to each stock item. So, is there another workaround anyone have?

Regards,

Sagar

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @sagar07 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved