Solved

Inventory import with warehouse and location

• 1 April 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hello,

I am trying to use an import scenario to import our initial inventory test tenant.

Does someone have a .xlm import I could use as a template.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by AndrewBGL 3 April 2023, 21:53

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @AndrewBGL 

What document are you using to bring in Initial inventory quantities? You can use a Physical inventory document or just an Inventory receipt document. 

Regards,

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @AndrewBGL 

Using receipts screens you can import the Inventory with out Import scenario.

Please use load file from Excel option.

Map the excel columns

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @AndrewBGL 

Using receipts screens you can import the Inventory with out Import scenario.

Please use load file from Excel option.

Map the excel columns

Thanks for the reply. For adding a few items this would work great but we are loading 976,194.00 items.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @AndrewBGL 

What document are you using to bring in Initial inventory quantities? You can use a Physical inventory document or just an Inventory receipt document. 

Regards,

I wanted to use an import.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for all your replies. I was able to use an import scenario to import our inventory into 2 warehouses. I then checked the receipts that was created and released them. In total we received 15,353,545 items and it worked perfectly.

Userlevel 5
Badge

If anyone needs help with inventory imports let me know.

Userlevel 2
Badge

If anyone needs help with inventory imports let me know.

Hi Andrew, can you share how you solved the problem, did you create a new import scenario or there is an existing import scenario can serve the purpose.

Thank you 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved