Solved

Importing into the Packages Tab on Shipments Screen

• 21 April 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I am currently looking to create an Import Scenario where on the Shipment it would let me select the BOX ID and input the description and under that BOX ID I need to add 2 Items in the Contents of Select Package area.

I created the import for this, both BOX ID’s are PALLET in my case. PALLET (Pallet #1 in this situation) will need to have two inventory Items and PALLET (Pallet #2) will have the additional two items. When I went to run the import it created four lines with BOX ID and 1 item in each package. I know there isn’t an ID to differentiate which items go into which package.

How can I tell the import to put the correct item’s in their package without it creating 4 packages?

Attached is my Import Scenario and Template I am using.

icon

Best answer by nhorvathNAW 26 April 2023, 03:09

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @nhorvathNAW !

Userlevel 3
Badge

I was able to figure this out, but needed to include another field from the Packages Line. We utilized the License Number in this case. I made that the Key field in the import scenario. This allowed the packages to import as intended.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved