Question

Import Scenario to update Unit Price on Invoice

• 25 November 2021
  • 2 replies

I have a scenario where I need to Ship and Invoice a Sales Order via an import scenario. Occasionally I will need Qty Shipped to be different than the Qty on the Sales Order and I also will need to update the unit price on the invoice that is created. This will take 2 import scenarios because the unit price is not available on the shipment form. I have figured out how to get the shipment import scenario working. 

However the import scenario I have built for SO303000 is adding a new line to the invoice, not updating the existing one that matches the item.

Any ideas what could be causing that? 

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Brian Rowerdink 

Please use following two lines to update existing SO line. 

• first line highlighted below is to search/ locate the SO line you want to update
  • Second line is deactivated ( -1 normally inserts a new line)
  • Third line is to supply the inventoryID which needs to be updated with new price

Let me know if this helps. 
Regards,

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Brian Rowerdink  Addition to @vkumar still, if you have any queries on the import scenarios, below article will helps you a lot.

https://www.eis.consulting/post/acumatica-import-and-export-scenarios-tips-and-tricks

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2020  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved